Monday, August 1, 2011

rain, rain go away!

it rained, and rained, and rained today! which was fine for a day of cleaning the house…my plan was to actually clean out!!! my yearly organization kick started after seeing our friends new home!!!! anyway, while cleaning away, mason started yelling the basement is flooding!!!!! i ran as fast as could downstairs to find a lake in our basement! and water still streaming in the window! grrrrrrr!!!!!! while mason held buckets up to the window, mccall and i ran outside to start bailing water out of the window well…super fun! so, infect we did a lot of cleaning out!!!! it forced me to start the BIG clean out in the basement, which will just have to continue next week when we get home from aunt cathryn’s house! and hopefully end with a huge garage sale! wouldn’t that be lovely!

1 comment:

  1. am I the lucky first to comment!!!!
    CALL ME!
    so sorry about your basement.
    yuck.
    love you - and your hording style. (lol - ok, so I admit, sometimes I wish I would have kept things that I gave or threw away.... sometimes)

    ReplyDelete