Thursday, July 28, 2011

tryin’ to earn a buck and learn how to say thank you

Mason has decided he needs a rip stick, which I might add are$55. So he must earn it! He dog sat for our neighbors, did some chores at home, earned his garbage can money, and decided to earn the rest at Nanna and Pappa’s. After a few hours of sweeping, vacuuming, gutter cleaning and getting $5 from Uncle Mark(Aunt Meri’s fiance) he has enough. But while we were there, Uncle Mark fixed the trike for MaGrath. I told him he needed to tell him thank you, to which he simply replied, “No.” After about 5 minutes of trying to tell him why, I said, “If you don’t say thank you, you cannot ride the trike and you will have to get in the car!” Expecting him to finally give in, I watched him turn right around and open the car door and get in! Stinker! When I asked him later why he didn’t say thank you, he held out his hands and said, “I’m just shy, Mamma!"

No comments:

Post a Comment